1, Pray for commitment and re-engagement of the LOC and Sub-committee members of the Heads of Churches
Summit in Accra, Ghana now fixed for February 2016. We will be reorganizing soon and inviting the team members.
2. Pray that the Ghanaian Church leadership would be receptive to the MANI vision. I plan to take advantage of the
opportunities coming up to recast the vision and get a buy-in for their commitment.
3. Pray for greater collaboration between the denominational leaders and missionary fraternity in the country of
Ghana, Gambia, Sierra Leone and Liberia. We seem to have a situation where the missionary enterprise is more
active than the Church involvement.
4. Pray for revival and healing in the lands previously devastated by the Ebola virus – hope and courage for the
affected nations like Sierra Leone, Liberia and not forgetting Guinea. Ebola free region is needed for the gospel
5. Pray for engagement with the Chinese populations in Ghana for a fruitful ministry among them. Ghanaian
Christians should become conscious of this UPG’s presence in all regions of the country.
6. Pray for the finalization of National Survey (critical areas that have been done) results which would bring the
Church together again for proper collaborative efforts. Petty misunderstandings to be removed and grace allowed to
work between people who are involved.
7. Pray for God’s intervention in getting people fully involved at the national levels so that nationals will become
committed to the CAP process and national mobilization exercise in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia. As the
scourge subsides, I will love to personally travel to the region.
8. Pray for Ghana Evangelical Missions Association’s (GEMA’s) 25th Anniversary Celebration and its impact on the
national missions mobilization.
1, PRAY FOR the African Heads of Churches Summit which was earlier postponed is now fixed to hold in Ghana in
2, PRAY FOR arrangements for the hosting of the next Continental Consultation in Addis Ababa, March 7th to 12th
2016 were finalized.
3, PRAY FOR the following MANI Regional consultations scheduled to hold as follows:
4, ABUJA CONSULTATION May 26-28
5, OSHOGBO CONSULTATION—Nov. 22-24
6. THE NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER FOR THE UNREACHED. This event is to hold on Saturday, 7th March
2015. PRAY for the Regional Prayer Facilitator, Mother Are, as she comes up with a comprehensive prayer
schedule for Nigeria’s Unreached People Groups which will serve as guide for all those who will participate in the
National Day of Prayer.
1) Pray for the national initiative -ACM-AFRISERVE leadership. The Board has not met for a long time to
executive its mandate.
2) Pray for the Regional leadership challenge – We still need someone who will fill the position of the Regional Coordinator,
who will devote more time and effort to mobilize the MANI East African regional activities
3) Pray for the health of the team so that our energies are renewed for God’s purpose.
4) Pray for God’s wisdom and grace upon the regional and national leaders in recruitments of the two consultations
1. Pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit in recruiting and reconstituting the continental ELN leadership team. Ask
The Lord to help us spot the right leaders for each region and Nation.
2. Pray for the MANIFEST 2 project that commences in Nigeria in April. It is targeted at mobilizing 5000 younger
leaders for missions, training 500, and recruiting 50 missionaries for the 10/40 window. Pray for clarity of vision,
the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, the provision of resources (about $130,000), competent preparation of the team
and facilitators, open doors in the various locations proposed for the mobilization and training.
3. Pray for a fruitful and successful one day missions rally proposed for Cote D’Ivoire, Cameroon, Kenya, Ethiopia,
and in Ghana this year starting from July. Ask that The Lord will stir the hearts of young people to attend and
respond to the call to win the unreached.
4. Pray for the MIA (Moving into Action) conference holding in South Africa targeting young people. Ask for the
outpouring of the Holy Spirit and multiplication of the harvest force.
5. Pray for the mini-consultations for Emerging leaders preceding the Addis and Accra 2016 MANI events. 170
emerging leaders are targeted. Ask that The Lord will make this possible by all means to his glory. Wisdom for the
selection process, provisions for participation, and transformational outcomes.
6. Please pray for the leader of the Team (Isichei Prosper) and his family; healthy Christian life and communion with
The Lord, grace for the multiple assignments in his hands, supernatural empowerment for the great continental task,
provisions for his multiple trips this year.
1. Thank God for the advancement in Cape Verde, Sao Tome and Principe and Angola. Continue to pray for people
to speer head CAP in Cape Verde and Angola.
2. Pray for Mozambique and Guinea Bissau. May the Lord would bring the right people to not only take
responsibility for the MANI vision in their countries, especially the people already identified to help with CAP. Pray
for the missionaries in Guinea Bissau who are interested in helping but are cautious for not being misinterpreted by
some national leaders.
3. Pray for the raise of another person to continue the work as a Portuguese Regional coordinator as I need to phase
out due to change of function within OC. Pray that the Lord would guide to His chosen one for such a function.
PRAYER POINTS FROM PETER VUMISA, REGIONAL CO-ORDINATOR, MANI SOUTHERN AFRICA
1. Regional Researchers consultation for CAP (22-27 June 2015) in Blantyre, Malawi. Each country in
Southern Africa will send representatives to attend the consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to
discuss strategies to mobilize churches for outreach among least reached peoples using research info. Pray
for the financial and other resources for organizing the consultation.
2. Pray for networks that are focusing on the Chinese and the Muslims in the region. A number of networks
have been formed in South Africa and other countries to reach these people.
3. Foreigners in every country provide an opportunity to reach them with the gospel without sending
missionaries to their countries. Pray for the problem of xenophobia in South Africa. Foreigners are often
attacked whenever foreign business people try to defend themselves when thieves target their businesses.
Pray for the government of South Africa to deal with this problem effectively.
4. The MANI regional coordinator need prayer for strength and wisdom as he goes about to promote national
initiatives in the region. There is a critical need to raise financial support for executing his work in the
1, Pray for greater wisdom, renewed vision and strength as he co-ordinates MANI activities in Africa.
2, Pray for the ability to give effective leadership and direction through MANI in Africa.
3, Pray for the provision of funding to run the programme of MANI in Africa. Pray for safety and protection in his
4, Between now and 2016, the MANI Co-ordinator will be very busy Co-ordinating two key consultations. Pray for
wisdom and strength to plan, travel and communicate on these consultations. The consultations are:
A, The African Heads of Churches Summit which will hold in Ghana in February, 2016.
B, The next MANI Continental Consultation which will hold from March 7th to 12th, 2016 at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Pray for the success of these two consultations.
5, Pray for God’s wisdom anointing on Jane Waithaka, the new MANI Administrative Assistant as she resumes in
her duties in Nairobi, Kenya.
The MANI Strategic Prayer Network team will be having a training/retreat in Addis Ababa from the 26th to the 30th
of October, 2015. The theme of the training retreat is: ASK FOR THE NATIONS. Pray for the following:
1, Participation from all regions of Africa and beyond among those who share the passion and vision for the
Unreached People Groups of Africa, UPGs
2, God’s presence and anointing during the training retreat, for God to knit our hearts together as we pray for the
UPGs, wait on him and seek his face for strength and direction. For the ability to pray, listen and hear from God
during the period.
3, Travel and accommodation costs for all those who intend to participate in this gathering.
4, For safety and protection for all those who will be travelling from all over the world to participate in this meeting.
5, For synergy between the SPN and the MANI leadership who will interface for one or two days of the training
6, For greater effectiveness as a team to pray for revival, transformation and the evangelization of Africa.